Thursday, October 4, 2012

Experienced & Professional Wedding Photographers in NJ

New Jersey is one of the most populated states in the United States of America. And as it happens, it also has great variety of cultures living together. Several aspects of each culture can be seen in day-to-day settings, but best witnessed during special occasions like weddings. Even more so when a wedding is taking place between two people belonging to different cultural backgrounds! Luckily for me, I get invited to several weddings every month since I am a professional wedding photographer and videographer.

While photography became a hobby early on, after my aunt gifted me my first camera when I was twelve, it became a profession only much later. After training with some well-known names in the business in New Jersey and New York, I had to decide what I wanted to really do with my skills. Since I am, by nature a people’s person, I figured it’d be best to set up shop covering joyful events: weddings! And I must say I’m never disappointed. As a wedding photographer, I get to be part of every single aspect of the several parts of a wedding, and I get to capture all the drama and joy of the occasion.

A wedding photographer and videographer must have more than just skill in wielding the camera or camcorder. The photographs must be clear and well captured, because wedding albums are thumbed through more number of times than any other photo album. But as a wedding photographer, one also needs an eye for detail, an appreciation of beauty, and a sense of discreetness. No wedding guest, bride or groom will like a photographer or videographer constantly in their line of vision or making them conscious. Nor would they appreciate losing out on any spectacular memory of the event. So, there is always a thin line to walk on, ensuring everything is photographed, but never obstructing anyone.

I have been a Wedding Photographers CT for seven years now, and each wedding is a momentous occasion. I’ve also had to train several wedding photographers NYC and videographers in NJ, given my increasing clientele. And although, as a wedding photographer, I have seen all kinds of weddings, my favorite so far would have to be one in New York, when an Indian girl was marrying an American. They first had an Indian style wedding, full of vibrant colors and fabric, marigold flowers and loud music, and then a slightly somber version in the church, with predominantly black, white, and pastels in dresses and splashes of pink with flowers and sashes. The wedding album came out fantastic, with both occasions offering such contrasting but equal beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment